A place of purpose, achievement, hope and
inspiration for people with Disabilities
WHAT IS MAC?
My Active Choice (MAC) is a fresh, innovative approach to providing high quality,
fun activities for participants with disabilities.
This is achieved by:
- Providing a safe, caring environment
- Offering a variety of indoor and outdoor recreational and
life skills activities
- Planning activities to compliment the 4 seasons
- Encouraging carers to come along and support the
- Utilising the unique facilities at Camp Clayton with its
beach frontage, rural outlook and natural bush areas
- Developing and including new activities
Activities can include:
- Beach activities
- Team Challenges
- Indoor and outdoor sport
- Offsite activities
- 3 wheel trikes
Our programs are entirely unique, with indoor and outdoor activities that change
to suit the season and the individual needs of the attendees
We are a registered ndis provider
WHAT WE DO
MEET THE TEAM
Our team is dedicated to helping make everyone feel welcome and safe.
Download our Brochure
We offer a large range of activities that encourage growth, development and achievement. The MAC Program is a place where participants can make friends and build social connections.
Music and Karaoke
Day Trips and Visits
Make new friends
Hiking and Outdoor Sport
Arts and Craft
Special Day Trips
0437 601 721
41 Clayton Rd
We would love to hear from you!
Strengthening Communities Together!
Empowering people with disabilities by enhancing their life skills and providing opportunities for recreational activities in a relaxed, supportive and caring environment.
- responding with kindness, sensitivity and understanding of
- looking forward to new possibilities by creating a new story with
a positive future.
- recognising the worth of each individual, treating others as we
want to be treated.
- in our interactions with others we are accountable, transparent,
honest and just.
- Strengthening positive relationships to empower people to
OUR MISSION AND VALUES